"Cherries" made out of chocolate shells with liquid cherry filling.
You dip them in the kirsch foam.
coco
Arriving at the table, looks like a huge white egg.
The server then cracks it open -- it's hollow inside.
The shell is made of coconut, but now instead of the almost weightless foam of the first indoor course, it's firm but still very light -- frozen coconut cream. You just break off pieces and eat them. I think the shaker had a curry powder to sprinkle on top.puff pastry of pineapple
Thin, crispy transparent "pastry" (not really that puffy) with preserved pineapple inside.
roots
I guess this really does look like a plant's roots, from the bottom, with cocoa "dirt" around them. The yellowish color is fruit, but I can't remember what.
shellfish
At first it looks like we've gotten a plate full of clams, mussels, and lemons on ice. These really are clam and mussel shells, but they are filled with butter creams, and the lemons are candied.
And that's the end of the meal, except for:
Morphings ...
A three-story translucent box that opens up to reveal all sorts of sweets, mostly chocolates with "themes taken from nature." Even though we were quite full by now, we kept nibbling on these for a while ... I tried a lot of them, but really had to leave a bunch untested.
No comments:
Post a Comment